The single-row ball slewing bearing is composed of two races. Its compact structure, lightweight, four-point contact between the steel ball and the arc raceway, can bear axial force, radial force, and tipping moment at the same time. Single-row ball slewing bearings are often used in construction machinery and equipment such as slewing conveyors, welding operators, small and medium-sized cranes, and excavators. So what are the characteristics of the single-row ball slewing bearing?
(1) The size of the single row ball slewing bearing is large, and its diameter is usually 0.4 to 10 meters, and some are up to 40 meters.
(2) The slewing bearing generally has to bear several loads, not only axial force, and radial force, but also a large overturning moment. Therefore, sets of slewing bearings often play the role of several sets of ordinary rolling bearings.
(3) The operating speed of the slewing bearing is very low, usually below 10 rpm. In addition, in most cases, the slewing bearing does not rotate continuously, but only rotates back and forth within a certain angle, which is equivalent to the so-called swing set bearings.
(4) Slewing bearings are very different from the roller bearing slewing ring in terms of the manufacturing process, materials, and heat treatment.
(5) Usually, the slewing bearing is equipped with ring gear for rotary drive and a sealing device for dust prevention.
(6) The slewing bearing is very large. The common bearings are sleeved on the mandrel and installed in the bearing box, but they are fastened on the upper and lower supports by screws.
Single row ball slewing bearing is divided into 1 series, HS series, and Q series. Its basic codes are divided into three parts, the front part is the structure type and transmission type code, the middle part is the diameter of the rolling element diameter of the rolling bearing, and the rear rolling center circle.
(1) Structural model and code: 01 single-row balls slewing ring, 02 double-row balls bearing, 11 crossed cylindrical roller bearing, 13 three row roller slewing bearing.
(2) The code of the transmission mode: 0 no gear, 1 involute cylindrical gear external tooth small component, 2 involute cylindrical gear external tooth large component.
The above is the explanation of the characteristics and types of single-row ball slewing bearings, hoping it's helpful for you. SWBTEC is a comprehensive entity enterprise integrating design, manufacturing, R&D, sales, and service for slewing bearings and slewing bearings. Our technology and production capacity are powerful, and we have complete testing equipment. Welcome to consult us!